Follow Grubby on his Pro-Gaming Adventures: Added new video's to www.mogulus.com/followgrubby !
blogger counters

Friday, April 17, 2009

Added new video's to www.mogulus.com/followgrubby !

Hi everyone! I've added some new videos to the mix on my mogulus stream. I think I should take the ones you've probably seen the most often down by now, particularly the Game 1, Game 2, Game 3 of WCG against Moon - since they're quite long also. I can put them up again later if you guys think they should be in.

So I'm taking WCG 1,2,3 and the WCG tribute movie out of the cycle for now.

For now I'd like say that I've uploaded the movie "Destiny of the World" - created by Vietnamese Gamers from clan INF. Specifically, the creator is called "SleepingMoon". It's definitely a very good movie and I got goosebumps at some moments (when the music really coincided very well with what was going on in the screenplay).

I hope they don't mind me uploading it, but I think it was a public video.
It's 12 minutes and 36 seconds long.

The other video I've recently added is Grubby vs FuRy @ OnGameNet Studio, from winter 2004. Cool to look back at those times with 4K - definitely some of the best in my career. It's 13 minutes 59 seconds long. Thanks to Roman for sending it to me!