Follow Grubby on his Pro-Gaming Adventures: Satisfied feeling; yet new challenges are coming
blogger counters

Monday, July 13, 2009

Satisfied feeling; yet new challenges are coming

Hi everyone,

Extremely busy schedule as of late, and having to squeeze in some time with family and friends (recently doing some catching up with a childhood friend of mine, had lost touch some) before more torrential busy periods such as eStars and BlizzCon. Family issues and busy schedule are the main reasons I can't be playing the Race Wars right now, which is unfortunate. Nonetheless I hope the best team can win!

Thanks for continuing to visit here despite me neglecting the content a bit, it's not always beneficial for me to write down everything I'm doing, but I try to squeeze in some time for blogs any time I can so you know what's going on kinda ;)

Read today's blog here:

http://myeg.net/blogs/user_blog.php?blog_id=511

Greets,
Grubby