Follow Grubby on his Pro-Gaming Adventures: Sizzling Saturday and upcoming Mirror Weekend
blogger counters

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sizzling Saturday and upcoming Mirror Weekend

Hey guys, myEG.net is still taking feedback and criticism to improve the useability of the site. I guess one aspect is the ease (or difficulty) with which you can find some of the content that the page's got to offer.

With that in mind, it doesn't hurt to link to some nice articles now and then, and here's one for example previewing the sizzling saturday Happy and me just rounded off.

http://www.myeg.net/article/article_detail.php?article_id=152

-----

Ciara's picked up a win against the reigning ENC champion, Germany, and EG conducted an interview with the man himself at:

http://www.myeg.net/article/article_detail.php?article_id=150

-----

There'll be a post-match statement up soon on myEG.net regarding my match against Moon in GOMtv. For the rest I can look back with satisfaction on sturdy practice giving rewards. As usual there are certain areas where I need to improve a lot if I want to be consistent in victories (and I do!! :). I wasn't happy with Game 2 for example, some of the decisions I made. And while Game 1 was perfectly played by me, I wouldn't expect another game to go exactly the same there, so I must continue to work on new plays.

Next matches I got will be against Lyn in GOMtv (13 June) and Fly in NGL ONE(14 June). Tough nuts to crack but I'll bring the biggest nutcracker I can find!

Greets,
Grubby