Follow Grubby on his Pro-Gaming Adventures: Human weeks coming up
blogger counters

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Human weeks coming up

After the clanwar last night, we made some crazy nice chicken curry.. well, "we"... Cassandra mostly, with me doing the dishes (and with some excellently peeled potatoes, if I do say so myself). After I ate it was around midnight and I went upstairs again. I discussed the line-up for the clanwar against World Elite on friday. Then I went to study the replays of the day.
For example: Raptor vs Colorful, us vs nGt, some NGL 1on1 replays. I ended up watching and re-watching replays for hours.

Today, I just had a business meeting at 1 PM. It's 5 PM now and I'm ready to start my training. My next two upcoming matches in NGL 1on1 are against InFi and XlorD on 3rd and 5th April respectively. With our next clanwar being against World Elite ... that means alotta humans coming up! I know what I'll be doing the next 2 weeks... dreams of towers and toppling them ;)