Follow Grubby on his Pro-Gaming Adventures: In the Middle of the Shoot out at my Birth day party
blogger counters

Sunday, May 17, 2009

In the Middle of the Shoot out at my Birth day party

We started the shoot-out now, and after discussing with everyone at the party we decided to do it the classical way; 2 pc's and a new challenger every map.

We carried down Cassandra's and my PC and stationed them on the living room table and we've got a default gear (for the people that didn't bring their own stuff - a few people did ;).

So far I've played 5 people, Zerter (NL), Kiezel (NL), morflinQue (DE), WDG.Kevin (NL), FunFunAll (DE). At the end I've gotta judge who performed the best ( or, if I lost, I guess there could be no doubt) and they'll walk away with the prizes. We've got 3 hardwares to give away, namely professional gaming mouse pads.

It's turning out to be really fun. I don't know everyone who turned up (although now of course I do), but such an interesting assortment of people showed up. We've got a father of 2 girls, people from East and West of Germany, and the coolest Dutch people that exist.

IkBenCool is playing on the guitar now (which a German brought) and I'm about to play my 6th opponent now - Mista_Masta. There's about 20 people signed up for the tournament so I won't be done any time soon yet =D but it's really fun.

Greets and more later,
Grubby

Labels: ,