Follow Grubby on his Pro-Gaming Adventures: Happy's second blog
blogger counters

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy's second blog

Happy wrote his second blog - which is quite a long blog by the way - about getting visa for South Korea and also about his games from the clanwar against Wicked.

Happy:
Hello everyone, this is my second blog, and it will be much longer than the previous one! In this blog i will tell what just happend in previous few days and what is gonna happen in next two weeks!

So, week began from me with sleepless night because i had to leave home early to visit Korean Embassy (i prefer to not sleep whole night than go sleep early and wake up early so wasnt any difficult for me). I left at 7 AM or something like this and gladly, i passed the usual crowd in the Moscow Underground (in the morning its crowded to hell, that u hardly can go into the train, because everyone is going to center of Moscow). I arrived like half of hour before the embassy opened so i just walked around to breathe some fresh air :D. Well, when it opened i was first one to give my application, but unfortunately they said since im not employed or studying officially (i doubt writing my job as a PRO-GAMER would make it look good :P) so they asked me to bring some paper showing if i was ever employed/studying anywhere. That made me kinda angry because i usually never got told anything like this. Since the embassy was opened for accepting applications only from 9 to 12 AM, i needed to go home and come back, but though the road from home to embassy without being rushed was little bit more than one hour. Considering that i wasnt feeling myself filled with power (i actually was about to fall asleep :D) It was pretty hard sprint running for me, however everything went fine and my application was accepted. After i paid them the fee for visa (30$) i left for home, when i came here feeling good i fell asleep till 8 PM or something like this. Same day ive got my new devices from SteelSeries - ive tried it.....
To read the rest of Happy's blog, click HERE